1. In the provided list, find the brand corresponding to the device you wish to control. If the brand/code is not in the list, you can try using the 991 function method.
2. Turn ON all your devices (terminal, TV, VCR, etc.). Point the remote away from them.
3. Simultaneously press the TV and SELECT keys (or VCR and SELECT, or AUX and SELECT, depending on the device you want to control). Keep both keys pressed until the correct key (TV, VCR or AUX) blinks twice.
4. Enter the first code from the list. The chosen key (TV, VCR, or AUX) will blink twice after the last digit is entered. If it does not blink twice, try with another code from the list until it does.
5. Point the remote toward the chosen device and press either the POWER, PLAY, or CH+ keys. If the device does not react, repeat the procedure with another code from the list. When the device can be turned OFF with the remote, the operation has been performed correctly.