The illico app for iPhone is now compatible with the brand new Apple Watch. As a Videotron customer, you can take control of your TV experience and start enjoying new features like:
- FLIP: Exclusive to Apple Watch, this feature lets your Apple Watch randomly select channels for you to watch.
- Control: Turn on your terminal, resume viewing, pause, fast forward and rewind.
With the illico app for iPhone, you can use your Apple Watch to control the terminal of your choice—yet another reason for choosing illico.
The apps that are integrated in Apple Watch are extensions of iPhone apps. As a result, the illico app extension for Apple Watch does not function independently. You must download the illico app for iPhone from the App Store and install it on your iPhone in order to enjoy it on your Apple Watch. The app can be downloaded for free.
If you already downloaded the app, make sure the latest update has been installed.
The illico app for iPhone is compatible with iPhone 4 or later. Apple Watch, however, is only compatible with iPhone 5 and does not work with iPod touch.
In order to use the illico app with Apple Watch, the customer must:
- Have an iPhone 5 or later
- Have iOS8 or later installed on their iPhone
- Have the latest version of the illico app on their iPhone (version 1.4 or later)
- Be a Videotron TV customer and have at least one New Generation Terminal
- Have an Apple Watch
In order to use the illico app extension with Apple Watch, you must use your username and password to log in to the Customer Centre, then connect to the illico app for iPhone.
If you don’t do this, once in the illico extension for Apple Watch, you will be asked to log in to the Customer Centre.