You can access your voicemail without a personal identification number (PIN).
The PIN skip option allows you to more quickly access your voicemail because you don’t have to enter your PIN.
You can activate the PIN skip option by accessing the voicemail menu from your mobile device. If you use another device to access your voicemail, you must enter your PIN.
It is recommended that you always use a PIN for security and confidentiality purposes.
To activate or deactivate the PIN skip option, you must:
1) access your voicemail from your mobile device
2) enter 4 to configure your voice mailbox
3) enter 2 to choose Settings
4) enter 1 to manage your PIN settings
5) enter 1 to change the PIN skip option
6) enter 1 to activate the PIN skip option or 2 to continue using your PIN
Need help? Contact Technical Support
Services for the
hearing impaired (TTY)
From your Videotron mobile phone, dial 611.