GIVE YOUR PHONE THE SECOND CHANCE IT DESERVES—RECYCLE IT!
Recycle out-dated electronic devices like your cellphone, charger and wires. Simply drop them off at any Videotron store or SuperClub location—it’s easy and benefits everyone.
HOW TO RECYCLE YOUR SMALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES ?
BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO YOUR SMALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES WITH VIDEOTRON’S OWN RECYCLE PROGRAM.
- Mobiles and landline phones
- Tablets, e-readers and video game consoles
- Digital receptors, terminals, routers and modems
- Accessories (Internet keys, cables, connecters, chargers, earphones, remote controls)
- It’s your responsibility to erase all your personal information from your electronic devices before recycling them.
- Click here to learn how.
- Each device should be placed in the same bag as the accessories that go with it.
- Loaned devices are not included in the program.
- To return devices on loan or under guarantee, go to your nearest store or call 1-877-512-0911.
- Once you have dropped off your devices to be recycled they can no longer be returned to you.
|| Recuperated devices
Need help? Contact Customer Service
Services for the
hearing impaired (TTY)
From your Videotron mobile phone, dial 611.
Monday to Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
24-hour Automated Service: 1-866-380-2967