- Television (illico Digital TV)
- Internet (residential and Wireless Internet)
- illico On Demand
Services that will continue to be supported
- Calling card
- Mobile telephone service
- Mobile Internet
- Customer Centre
Services that may or may not be suspended (at the request
of the customer)
- Residential telephone service
Why should I keep my residential telephone service active?
- Alarm system
Keep your alarm system active during your absence.
If you keep your residential telephone service active, your alarm system will continue to work as usual during your absence.
Keep your Voicemail service while you’re away.
- If you keep your residential telephone service, you’ll have access to the same telephone service options as usual.
- If you are subscribed to our Voicemail service, you can continue to check your messages while you are away.
- However, if you plan on staying in the United States or elsewhere in Canada, we recommend you subscribe to our Voicemail Plus service. You’ll obtain a toll-free access number that will allow you to save on long-distance fees.
- Our Voicemail by Email service will also be available to you via our WebMail service.
Changes to your account will be frozen during the seasonal period.
After your services have been suspended, you will not be able to make changes
to your account. You will need to wait until the suspension is over.
To avoid reconnection charges, take advantage of Videotron’s seasonal offer if you plan on being away for a one-to-six-month period. Certain conditions apply.
For more information, please contact Customer Service.
Need help? Contact Customer Service
Services for the
hearing impaired (TTY)
From your Videotron mobile phone, dial 611.
Monday to Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
24-hour Automated Service: 1-866-380-2967